Thursday, February 14, 2008

Busy bsuy busby bysuu

I FINALLY (phew..) finished listing a crap load of destash supplies in my supply shop.Magic Bead Buyer It's all totally cheap. I really just want to get rid of it and make room for more things that I'm currently using. I feel bad for the beads, they look sad and unloved.

I also finished my candy necklace! Let's see now, how long has it taken me? I actually ended up making three of them. And it's listed in my main shop currently..Candy Necklace



Well back to work. I scheduled myself three seconds of breather time to show some blog love.


XO

1 comment:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Aw, feeling sorry for the beads. You're like that guy on the commercial who is out in the rain by the curb crying over the broken lamp, lol.