Friday, October 24, 2008

a paper craft Totoro for you


Sitting at my desk keeping me company atop my scanner is a tiny paper version of one of my most favorite characters...totoro!...from the cartoon movie My Neighbor Totoro. He's a sort of part cat, part mythical troll-like creature.

Anyways, I'm not sure how I came across this paper craft version of Totoro, but if you haven't seen some of the amazing things people can make out of paper then I strongly urge you to google "paper craft". For those of you aquinted with the cartoon movie Howl's Moving Castle, DEFINATELY google that with paper craft. You'll be shocked and amazed to say the least.

Would you like your very own paper Totoro? You know you do. Totoro

2 comments:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

You are just a little girl at heart...


www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

Lemon Shortbread said...

yes I saw those totoro paper crafts, they are extremely cute and a whole slew of other characters!