Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Guest blogging and kitty shenanigans

On Monday [yes I know it's almost Thursday..I'm a little slow], I was the guest blogger for my company's blog! I wrote about the upcoming Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire and how you can host a kid's party in the theme. Check it out here. My friends and I are going for opening weekend this Saturday and it's going to be awesome! Pictures to come, naturally.

In other news, I've discovered why there's always cat hair in and around my light box.



It kills me because it was so cute and I couldn't yell at him, but he's messing up my crafting area and he has no idea!

Also, I whipped up another summer sale advert. I'm loving the way the cartoon Plini came out.

1 comment:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

OhmyGod Jam, your artwork is just unbelievable. I love that advertisement. So cute. And funny. Makes me want more Plinis at those teeny tiny Plini prices!

Kiss the kitty for me.

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com