Friday, November 30, 2007

Sweet sweet treasuries

Well it's been many a day and I'm not even close to done with my candy necklace making. I took forever to get the colors together (there's 6 of them, and I made 5). And I've only managed to mold the pink and orange colors into candy shaped beads. Hopefully I can devote all of Saturday to finishing. Then I have to bake them, sand them, figure out how to string them....I was thinking of trying out an elastic this time to further mimic the "real thing". Then take pictures and list them. Lots of work!



On another note...I was in another "green" treasury and that makes me happy! (the green bunny earrings towards the middle)
Buy em here




1 comment:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

The little green bunnies are very cute. They must like your stuff if they keep picking it for their gallery!