Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lil Dumplins have arrived!

I finally picked my butt off the floor and got to listing my little handpainted figurines. I think it took me so long because I couldn't decide on a name for the "line" and I couldn't decide how I wanted to handle their descriptions. I think it came together nicely.

Lil Dumplins




I did a lot of crafting this weekend with the help of a few pots of coffee. Finishing up painting some lil dumplins and starting some new pieces. They're just about done except for the final clear coating. I really like painting on clay. I feel like it gives me more freedom in choosing what colors go where. If I mess up, I can just paint over it and start fresh. I'm such a perfectionist though, it takes a while to get something just right.

1 comment:

Tizzalicious said...

Wow, I can't believe you can paint tiny things like that! Very impressive!