Sunday, March 9, 2008

dumplin production.

Keep on the lookout in my shop (probably by Monday) for five new Lil Dumplins I've been working on allllll weekend. Ever since I picked up this new "9 to 5" job I haven't had much time to work on the fun things. My Dumplin collection has been dwindling down. I think I have two listed..? Plus a custom reserved one. Something like that. Wait...six..I'll actually have six done. I have them scattered all over my desk in different stages of completion. Eh, I'm an artist, not a math teacher. hehe.
I've also been trying to work on my new "series" of dumplins. They're slightly bigger in size than the original Lil Dumplin. There's some other creative aspects that make them special, but I'll leave that for later. It's tough because I want to get the original dumplins made and listed, but I also want to develop the new dumplins. There's never enough time!
And on top of that I have Lou looking whiny and attention-deprived all the time because I'm cooped up in my craft corner for days. I keep assuring him that when I'm a millionaire (hah..) he'll be thanking me for my lack of hanging out with him 24/7.
But is it so much to ask for him to put his dirty dishes in the dishwasher? I can't do everything around here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog and you have an awesome shop!

magicbeanbuyer said...

Thank you!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Tell Lou he ought to be writing when you're making your art and then maybe HE'LL get somewhere too!