Wednesday, July 30, 2008

want.

There are some great items on Etsy and I've come across a ton! I want to buy them all! And then I hear my mom's voice in my head "..Jam, do you really need those things right now?" Even when she's not around, she guilts me into not blowing my money! If I could tune her out..this is what I'd get...

cuckoo clock by decoylab



candy dish necklace by sparkle couture



omg..and have you seen these eyelash vinyl stick-ons for your car's headlights? Too cute for words. by tonyabug







4 comments:

Liz said...

thanks for that, I love that necklace, have given them some love!

kim* said...

great colors in this feature.

rkamper said...

check this out, you'll love it:

http://northcoastimports.com/descrip/hh1201descrip.htm

for more: www.northcoastimports.com

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I see I've done my job well.

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com