Thursday, July 31, 2008

aaack...weddings.


In response to all of my friends running off willy nilly and getting married I decided to make a figurine couple! Ok, well not exactly..but I DID get the idea to make it for a wedding gift for my friends who recently got married. Their version had green accents to match their wedding color. But the one listed in my shop has baby pink accents. I plan on making more of these one day soon. Just like everything else on my gigantic list of "things to do/make".

The Wedding Couple in Pink






9 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! I checked out your shop and everything is so adorable!!

Tizzalicious said...

They are so cute!

Sophie said...

they are wonderful!

Rosebud Collection said...

They are adorable..

Debi Kelly Van Cleave said...

They are sweet!

Debi Kelly Van Cleave said...

Ha ha, I figured I'd keep the pattern going with my last response.

But seriously, I'm going to need one of those married couples for a wedding I'm going to in February. I'll have to find out what color they're doing. I know it's going to be a western, horsey wedding.

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

ThreadBeaur said...

Those would make a great cake topper! They are so cute!

Estela said...

I love this couple!!! They warm my heart. I adore your shop! I've tagged a few as favorites to return to soon!

erinberry said...

So adorable - I love her veil!