Monday, March 2, 2009

Yay for snowdays!

I'm super excited today. Not only is there a flipping blizzard going on outside, but my mini pastry stands (2 of em) came in the mail today from Gingerbread Supplies. This was a total impulse buy, but I'm so glad I did! These little stands are perfect for Plini photoshoots! I can't wait to play with them some more.




As for the blizzard...this is the glorious view of the side of the other apartment building that I have 24 hours a day. Luckily for today...it's kind of pretty with the snow.



Spike was really anxious to go outside too. This is his first snowstorm!

2 comments:

From Nancys Heart said...

I just have to say that the small pastry stands are so perfectly matched to the Plinis! They are both so cute. Perhaps you could write them off as business expense - you are using them as props. Forget that before the photo shoot it was a temperary rest for a donut!
I have to say that I also love your picture of the snow. :D

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

How did you find those pastry stands? They are perfect!

Hey, at least you're not looking at graffiti on that brick wall!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com