Tuesday, November 17, 2009

craft fair preparations

I finished my banner for the craft fair the other day. My lovely friends helped me tediously cut out lettering which I then ironed on with some "stitch witchery" stuff, which annoyingly enough was just as tedious to deal with as cutting the letters out themselves. I'll have a photo of the banner soon. And some others of my other craft table display elements. It's coming together super cute!

For now...here's a photo of just a hint of the things I'm working on to sell there. I have a TON of goodies that I haven't listed in my Etsy shop. I also plan on bringing my Etsy stock with me, so if you're reading this and have seen something in my shop that you were thinking of buying, now's the time to buy before someone else possibly snatches it up!

4 comments:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

What do you call those things? They're really neat. Maybe you can tie them into the whole green fad that's going on nowadays. They are nature-like. Those birds' nests I sent you might go well with them.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Hey, I found a neat piece of log out in the field today. It has a big hole where the knot was. Those little tree Plinis would maybe look great sitting on something like that in one of your displays. I don't mean your upcoming show because there's probably no time and no room. But a future show. I'm saving it for you if you want it.

magicbeanbuyer said...

hehe...they're called Plini Stump and Plini Log. I couldn't think of something more creative at the time. The log display sounds cool. Thanks for saving it. Yeah for a future show, that would be cool to have a nature display with that.